Hello Austinites: See this message from Health2.0 HQ regarding the upcoming Boston conference!
This year’s Health 2.0 Spring Fling Conference is back in Boston on May 14-15. We’ll be focusing on partnerships and scaling the Health 2.0 movement. In addition to an outstanding line-up of speakers and technology demos, we’re going to feature the exclusive track Matchpoint Boston, the industry’s most impactful partnering and deal-making forum. Leading organizations looking to partner for potential pilots and partnerships–like Aetna, eClinicalWorks, Kaiser Permanente, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, California Healthcare Foundation, athenahealth, and Ziegler, to name a few–will be matched with health care’s most innovative companies and entrepreneurs.
This year’s Spring Fling: Matchpoint Boston conference will also feature:
- Anatomy of a Matrimony Fireside Chats: up close and personal with companies that have partnered together
- ONC Director Farzad Mostashari will present winners of Health 2.0 Developer Challenge
- athenahealth CEO Jonathan Bush’s keynote on what partnerships worked and what didn’t as they went from start-up to a $2.5 billion market cap segment leader
- Introduction of the Health 2.0 Index, a new market research series
- Launch! - brand new companies debuting brand new Health 2.0 technologies
In addition to the four annual conferences worldwide, Health 2.0 also offers:
- The Health 2.0 Developer Challenge: online competitions and live code-a-thons in which developers produce disruptive health care technologies
- Health 2.0 News and Health 2.0 TV: media channels sharing the latest health technology news, and hundreds of interviews and product demos from the Health 2.0 conferences
- Health 2.0 Advisors: market intelligence and consulting services